General Assembly 2021
Wikimedia Belgium invites all effective members to the General Assembly.
|Saturday 26/06/2021 at 14:00
If you would like to attend the meeting, please send an e-mail to adminwikimedia.be.
Because of the videoconference, the chair gives a brief explanation, about the use of:
- Chat box
- Voting session
- Questions and answers
- Hands up
- Microphone and camera
- Chair of the meeting:
- Vote counter:
- Note taker:
- Chat and question follow-up:
Only Effective members have voting rights.
Votes by Proxy
Effective members who can't be present can give a proxy to a trustee. Only 1 proxy per member allowed. Please provide the name and the email address of one member via boardwikimedia.be.
New effective members
Associate members who are members for 6 months may be admitted by the Board as effective members.
Associate members can attend the meeting but do not have voting rights.
Approval of the Annual Accounts 2020
Discharge of the board 2020
Approval of the budget 2021
We received from WMF a grant of 16.500 € for 2021, the same amount as in 2020. Details:
- A mandate as Board member is valid for 2 years
- The Chair needs to be re-elected every year
- The number of Board members is between 3-6; Board decision 2015-12-05 approved at the 2016-01-23 General Assembly
- Effective members can become a Board member after being candidate board member, and after election
- Associate members can become effective member, after 6 months being associate member, upon request, and by approval of the Board
2021 Board election
Can continue their 2nd year Board member without re-election:
- AnneJea (Gender and Diversity)
Up for re-election:
Candidates - we have a vacancy for new candidates; if you would like to be candidate for board member, please notify the board through boardwikimedia.be.
For 2021, we want to continue to grow as Wikimedia Belgium. We received sufficient funding to organise new activities. We want to use this opportunity to explicitly call for volunteers who would be interested in organising activities or projects, and can use financial and logistic support by Wikimedia Belgium for this. So we strongly encourage you to show up to our General Assembly.
Questions to the board
Questions to the board can be asked in advance via boardwikimedia.be.