Please put your application here to become founder of Wikimedia Belgium
- You will need to be published in the Statutes, with "name, first name, and complete address".
- At the first Statutory meeting a president and an initial board committee will be appointed.
- They need to be published in the founding register with "'name, first name, complete address, birth date and place".
|All of this will be published in the Belgian Government journal.
Please that all of this has severe legal consequences.
You will have some personal risk.
List of Candidate founders
(add you name -- You will be requested later to provide all necessary references -- see above)
- Geertivp (talk) 17:55, 2 July 2013 (UTC)
- Andries Van den Abeele (talk) 20:18, 2 July 2013 (UTC)
- Dimi z (talk) 06:59, 3 July 2013 (UTC)
- MADe (talk) 12:52, 3 July 2013 (UTC)
- Afernand74 (talk) 20:41, 3 July 2013 (UTC)
- Taketa (talk) 13:47, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- Romaine (talk) 14:06, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
- M0tty (talk) 08:47, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
- DerekvG (talk) 14:00, 16 August 2013 (UTC) CONFIRMED --DerekvG (talk) 16:46, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
- Michel Vuijlsteke (talk) 09:22, 24 August 2013 (UTC)
- Cymbella (talk) 13:49, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
- Lionel Scheepmans (talk) 21:17, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
- This list is closed and the candidate founders have been contacted. Discussions are possible on the talk page.
- this list have received the registration message of mon sept 22nd closing date october 1st" --DerekvG (talk) 12:49, 22 September 2014 (UTC)