Wikimedia Belgium Projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a brainstorm organised in 2014 about what projects can be organised.
What projects do we want to organise?
We are looking for answers on questions like:
- How do we approach this year's Wiki Loves Monuments organisation?
- Can you help me with an activity I want to organise?
- Do we prioritize projects, if so, how?
- Yes, I want to help!
- Questions: contact Geertivp
- M0tty (talk)
- Romaine (talk) 15:41, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
- SPQRobin (talk) 15:46, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
- Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Wiki ou eMail 19:07, 10 August 2014 (UTC)
List of possible projects
- Wiki Loves Monuments
- Monumentendag (Vlaanderen, Brussel, Wallonie, Nationaal: 2nd and 3rd Sunday of September)
- ie-net vzw
- Learn how to use Wikipedia
- Wikipedia for elderly people (gepensioneerden hebben tijd om artikels te schrijven...)
- Wikipedia for schools (jong geleerd is oud gedaan)
- Wikipedia @Work (het gebruik van Wikipedia in ondernemingen)
Have projects in collaboration with other institutions:
- Vlaams Instituut voor Archivering (VIAA) (Digital Multimedia archives)
- Koninklijke Musea voor Kunst en Geschiedenis