Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a simplified informal version of the reimbursement policy of Wikimedia Belgium.
- Expenses can only be made after prior agreement by the treasurer, 2 board members, or the board, depending on the amount.
- We have a limited budget. Therefore all expenses have to contribute to a project.
The reimbursement form can be received by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Make a separate scan or photo of every receipt.
- Give every scan or photo a sequence number in the file name.
- Add the sequence numbers of the scans/photos on the reimbursement form.
- Add the date and the amount in euro.
- State clearly what kind of costs it are and for which project.
- Send the reimbursement form as .ods file together with the scans/photos as a zip file to the treasurer at infowikimedia.be
- Transfer the declaration form as soon as the project is finished.
- Make sure you have a receipt for every amount.
- In some car parks the machine eats the parking ticket with leaving. Make before leaving a photo of the parking ticket.
- The scan/photo of the receipt must show the amount, the date, the supplier and what the costs are.
- All offline activities in the name of Wikimedia Belgium must be proactively mentioned on Activities, not only those activities for what costs are made. Also important milestones of projects and activities need to be added to the Activities page. Because we get our funds from the Wikimedia Foundation, we have to report on the statistics and outputs, as described on Metrics. This information must be shared (e-mail or project page) before you can get reimbursed.
- It is possible to receive a kilometer allowance for travel for Wikimedia Belgium with your own car. Mention with the reimbursement request the place of departure, the destination and the number of kilometers. The official allowance can be found on Kilometer allowance.
- All reimbursements have to be submitted before 15 December of the same year to be in time for our reporting towards the Wikimedia Foundation. For all costs close to or after this date the treasurer must be informed as early as possible.
- Only reasonable expenses for which the treasurer gave prior approval, are qualified for reimbursement.