Organisation of the day
We are with at least 8 Belgium Wikimedia members present during this first project day :
Let's distribute the task between us.
Who does What ?
- Bring all stuff (standing banners, goodies, flyers, T-shirts...) : Geert
- Open doors, install video projector, prepare presentation of Wikip(m)edia : Lionel Scheepmans
- Prepare the presentation of Wikimedia Belgium :
- Bring catering (at least juice, water, and some biscuits) : ?
- Make a flyer to distribute to participants : ?
- Complete the list of guest and send an email to all of them (participants and organism) Monday or Tuesday at least to inform about the schedule : ?
- Wake-up the team ... : ?
Is this ok with this ?
- 13h30 : Door is open and we can arrange the place.
- 14h00 : Welcome time for guest.
- 14h15 : Presentation of Wikip(m)edia.
- 14h45 : Presentation of Wikimedia Belgium (Including potential action and cooperation with members and organisms).
- 15h00 : Presentation of all participants before a pause for informal discussion and drink.
- 15h30 : Brain storm with all participants about projects and opportunities.
- 15h45 : Split of the assembly to various workshops for discussing all projects separately.
- 16h30 : Debriefing of the days and organization of starting collaborations with all wikimedian members.
- 18h00 : Closure of the even.
When do we start ?
I was planed to start the meeting at 14h00 on the palk page, but after I've seen 13H00 on the main page. So, I've changed this to 13H00. But I still feeling like 13h00 is to soon for people who have to leave a place outside Brussels to join us. For me 14H00 and finish at 17H00 should be better ? What think about the rest of WMB Members ? Are you still alive ? Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Wiki ou eMail 21:08, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
Let it be known
I mentioned the project days at http://nl.wikisage.org/wiki/Wikisage:Herberg#Wikimedia_Belgium_Project_Days. @Lionel perhaps you can do some announcement on the french speaking projects like the inks below? Kolonel Zeiksnor (talk) 12:27, 2 February 2015 (UTC)
- https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Rencontres Done (Lionel)
- https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikilivres:Le_Bistro Done (Lionel)
- https://fr.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wikiversit%C3%A9:La_salle_caf%C3%A9 Done (Lionel)
- https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Le_Bistro Done (Lionel)
- Wikivoyage, wikidictionnaire, wikinews, meta-wiki Done (Lionel)
- https://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia:De_kroeg Done Kolonel Zeiksnor (talk) 15:33, 2 February 2015 (UTC)
- https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Ontmoeten&diff=prev&oldid=43202146 Done (Lotje)
- https://nl.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=WikiWoordenboek:De_Kroeg&diff=prev&oldid=2075105 Done (Lotje)
- https://nl.wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=Wikisource:De_kroeg&diff=prev&oldid=46244 Done (Lotje)
- https://nl.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Overleg_Wikiquote:De_kantine&diff=prev&oldid=62353 Done (Lotje)
- https://beta.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Lotje&diff=prev&oldid=168327 Done (Lotje)
- https://nl.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=Wikibooks:Lerarenkamer&diff=prev&oldid=284636 Done (Lotje)
- https://nl.wikivoyage.org/w/index.php?title=Wikivoyage:Reizigerscaf%C3%A9&diff=prev&oldid=109355 Done (Lotje)
- https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Wikidata:Project_chat&diff=prev&oldid=192981316 Done (Lotje)
- https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons%3AVillage_pump&diff=148731208&oldid=148730876 Done (Lotje)