Talk:Budget and resource plan/2019
Breakdown of Capacity building budget
Board training 2000 EUR - very important to acquire, educate, motivate, and keep young board members.
Being a board member can be sometimes very disappointing. Highly administrative. Less about organising actvities.
We do not have a very mature board; we have only 2 hardened board members with long-term business experience. The other 4 board members are junior with very few business and legal administration experience. Therefore we need to educate them to be capable to lead the organisation in a complex legal and organisational environment. Being a board member is way beyond organising an editathon or knowing how to edit Wikipedia.
- 500 EUR to let one new Board member participate to the WMF Board member training in Berlin 1 and 2 april 2019.
- 500 EUR Board Strategy meeting.
- 1000 EUR other board training.
See also: How a chapter can grow and develop
Organise Wikimedia training 2000 EUR for end-users.
- 1000 EUR Wikimania Stockholm: delegate one or two Wikipedians.
- 1000 EUR for end-user training (editathons, How to write for Wikipedia, Wikidata, copyright, Wikimedia Commons).