This page describes the history of Wikimedia Belgium by mentioning big changes, milestones and projects.
- 9 September 2011 - Creation of OTRS queue wmbewikimedia.org.
- 10 November 2011 - A prize giving ceremony and presentation of the winning pictures of the photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments was held at the Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage (KIK/IRPA) in Brussels.
- Sunday, 1 July 2012 at 13:00 - Meeting of 6 users in Brussels in the Halles Saint-Géry/Sint-Gorikshallen. 
- 6 September 2012 - Changing the displayed titles is possible on the wiki, so that the titles in Dutch, French and German are possible at the same time depending on the users language preference.
- 23 June 2014 - Affiliations Committee recommends the Board of Trustees to recognize and welcome Wikimedia Belgium as a Wikimedia chapter.
- 6 September 2014 - Recognition of Wikimedia Belgium by the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation.
- 8 October 2014 - Deposing of WMBE documents at the court registry.
- 10 October 2014 - Receiving WMBE documents from court registry - stamped and with registration number.
- 19 November 2014 - Founding meeting in the drawing rooms of the president of the Belgian Chamber of Representatives
- 3 November 2016 - Opening new bank account for Wikimedia Belgium with Triodos Bank