The Board of Directors exercises its powers in a collegial manner.
- A register of minutes of meeting is kept by the Secretary.
- The minutes of meeting are approved at the next board meeting.
The VZW wetgeving does not provide a description on how a board meeting needs to be setup. Therefore the following ways are accepted:
- (classical) physical meeting
- video conference (virtual)
- combination of physical and virtual
- in writing
Informal (small) agreements can be made via e-mail. If necessary those decisions are to be confirmed in the next board meeting.
According to the legal statutory articles of association, the board can take decisions by unanimous written decision of all directors.
Overview of board meetings and minutes
See Category:Board meetings for a list of meeting minutes.
- VSDC VZW Review, nr. 204, januari-februari 2023, p. 5