La Semaine Numérique - Digitale Week 2016
La Semaine Numérique - Digitale Week - Digital week 2016 is a week full of media activities across Belgium organised yearly in Dutch and in French. The activities are very diverse. In Flanders, it is organised by Linc vzw . In Brussels and Wallonia, it is organised by Media Animations.
Digital week has as purpose to connect with our community of users and potentially contributors to our projects. The target audience are beginners and people with more experience will also more than welcome.
- No official partners yet.
- Transport costs of the trainers will be reimbursed through WM BE micro-grant scheme.
- 01 2016 - 03 2016 - Preparation of the WM BE presentations
- 20 April 2016 - Start of the Belgian Digital week
- 30 April 2016 - Start of the Belgian Digital week
- January 2016: preparations project: team, budget,
- February: grant proposal submitted to WM BE
- March 2016: preparations of presentations
- April 2016: Presenting Wikimedia projects accros Belgium
- No information available yet
Announcements and notices
- No announcements yet
- Michel Berhin; Paul de Theux (2007), Wikipédia, un projet encyclopédique qui a besoin de vous : - Média Animation asbl, accessdate: 25/1/2015