The Horta Museum is a museum in Brussels at the Rue Americaine 25 in Saint-Gilles. The museum is dedicated to architect Victor Horta who had here is house and atelier.
The purpose of the project is to have the works of Victor Horta better described on Wikipedia, as well as that images illustrate the outside and interior of the buildings and that data of these buildings is added to Wikidata.
History and background
The project started with the release of the designs of Victor Horta becoming public domain on 1 January 2018 (Public Domain Day).
- Sam Donvil for Packed
- Romaine for Wikimedia Belgium
- General budget
- 22 November 2017 - Meeting with Horta Museum in Saint-Gilles (Romaine)
The metrics and statistics of this project are:
- Number of people present with an activity: ... (if multiple activities, please specify per activity)
- Number of newly registered users: ...
- Number of content pages created/improved: ... (preferable specify by wiki, content type and creation/improvement)
- Number of edit-a-thons and workshops: ...
- Number of other activities: ...