The WikiConvention francophone (WikiConvFr) is an annual Wikimedia conference by and for the French-speaking community. It is devoted to topics concerning Wikimedia, education, free culture, digital rights, wikimedian community etc. This event gathers contributors from all the projects are present, including members of Wikimedia Belgium.
The Wikiconvention is organized by WikiFranca that gathers French-speaking chapters and user groups from all around the world.
- 19-21 August 2016 in Paris (1st) (project page | photos)
- Presentations: gender gap in Belgium and WMBE’s work towards Freedom of panorama (Lfurter)
- 19-21 October 2017 in Strasbourg (2nd) (project page | photos)
- 5-7 October 2018 in Grenoble (3rd) (project page | photos)
- 2019 in Brussels (4th)
- 4 December 2018 - Preparational meetings about WikiConvention francophone in Brussels