Jump to navigation Jump to search
Several CC-BE active members have hold an online meeting this 18 June 2019.
Some of the topics discussed were :
- participation to [] 2019 on 27 September 2019 in Brussels. CC-BE logo will be displayed on educode flyers and posters. Agnez will provide the logo.
- adaptation of a book to French with Belgians cases and Flemish with Belgian cases
- creation of some « marketing material » for CC-BE (to prove we exist !) (stickers, others non polluting ones ?)
- publicity of some CC-BE related activities (eg Digithèque Philippe Roberts-Jones and Digithèque Pierre Gilbert
- creation of a directory resources of Belgian people (or easily available in Belgium) who could talk about the CC-Licences and openness related activities, with their spoken and written languages (displayed by decreasing order of practice, 1st mother tongue) and fields of expertise on top of the CC licensing (that is supposed)
- Agnez Bewer (de, fr, en; free culture, free software)
- Gwen Franck (nl, en, fr; CC global, open science, free culture, GLAMS)
- Maxime Lambrecht (fr, en, nl; law, copyright/droit d'auteur laws, law & arts, education, free culture)
- Nicolas Pettiaux (fr, en, nl; science, teaching, free software, free culture, education)
- Bernard Rentier (fr, en; open access, open science, research management, university management) (to be consulted)
- Paul Thirion (fr, en; open acces, university library)