Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Wikimedia Foundation has established a proposal for the Strategy for 2016. The community has been requested to give feedback.
- How to increase the usage of our project contents.
- Facilitate the access to Wikipedia and other projects
- How to build strong communities and volunteers.
- Stronger collaboration over language communities amongst countries: nl/fr/de/en
- Training for editors
- Training for students
- Training for retired people
- Training for moderators
- Training for common people "use and search"
- Cultural and gender aspects
- Developers - could contribute to MediaWiki, Wikidata
- How to assemble and structure knowledge.
- Facilitate the inflow of knowledge (wikidata?)
- Facilitate the search and editing of references (reuse library techniques?)
- Archiving (Wikisource, GLAM)