User talk:Andries Van den Abeele
Open for discussion. I can most rapidly be reached on the Dutch wikipedia: Overleg Andries Van den Abeele
- Ja, in elk geval. Ik had de inschrijvingslijst nog niet bemerkt en heb me ingeschreven. Andries Van den Abeele (talk) 16:46, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- Ik heb mij nu ook ingeschreven. Lotje (talk) 16:57, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- En er is nog een vroegere lijst:
- List Belgian Members. Ik verhoop dat er samenwerking zal zijn. Andries Van den Abeele (talk) 17:00, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
| Sehr geehrte(r) Andries Van den Abeele,
Herzlich Willkommen im Wiki der Wikimedia Belgien!
Meet-up invitation : Concern Belgium chapter création.[Bearbeiten]
Just a message to inform you than the next Wikimedia Belgium meet-up in Ghent will talk about the creation of the association.
If you still interested to be candidate founders, let's joins us to organize all stuff.
Here is the link to framadate for choosing witch are your preferred day for the meeting : http://www.framadate.org/2zoahlm2oqflerri
See you soon I hope.
Next meeting invitation for Belgium chapter creation[Bearbeiten]
Hello, Just a message to inform you than the next Wikimedia Belgium meeting will be on Brussels. The place isn't definitely fixed but we are already watching for the best day and moment to organize it. If you still interested about our chapter creation, let's joins us by using this Framadate page for choosing witch are your preferred days and moments to participate to this meeting: http://www.framadate.org/r7ew1jbje9ihf2wg See you soon I hope. Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Wiki ou eMail 17:35, 17 September 2014 (UTC)
Belgium Chapter Founding[Bearbeiten]
Hello Future Chapter member,
Wikimedia Belgium has been approved as chapter by the Board of Trustees on August 6th 2014 after the approval of the Affiliations Committee on June 23rd 2014. This resolution has been published on 29 August.
Thank you Romaine and congratulations to all those who have been pushing this initiative forward.
You receive this message because you registered and confirmed yourself as founding member of the chapter on the Founding/Interested_people-page. The next step is to finalize the foundation of the association (vzw/asbl) according to Belgian law. We have been preparing the foundations documents and now is the time to act for you to support our foundation your can read the official Statuten en Reglement_van_Inwendige_Orde (in dutch) and transaltions in french and english form the general page Chapter_Statutes_&_Bylaws
We need you to provide us with following information :
- your full names ( first name and family name)
- your current address ( your official residence : street, nbr , postal code, city, and country if its not in Belgium)
- your place and date of birth
- your national number (rijksregister nummer, numéro du registre nationale)
- your nationality if you are not Belgian but a foreign resident, if you have a double nationality, the belgian will suffice
We don't want you to put these private data on public wiki pages removed online excel-sheet link check my user page DerekvG
The closing date is october 1st