Open for discussion. I can most rapidly be reached on the Dutch wikipedia: Overleg Andries Van den Abeele
Dag Andries Van den Abeele, worden we verondersteld hier in het Nederlands te schrijven denkt U? Lotje (talk) 15:02, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- Ik weet het niet. Ik zie dat de uitnodiging in het Engels is, vandaar dat ik in die taal antwoordde. Andries Van den Abeele (talk) 15:29, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- I see,... should we add our names to the Founding/Interested people list then? Lotje (talk) 16:15, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- Ja, in elk geval. Ik had de inschrijvingslijst nog niet bemerkt en heb me ingeschreven. Andries Van den Abeele (talk) 16:46, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- Ik heb mij nu ook ingeschreven. Lotje (talk) 16:57, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- En er is nog een vroegere lijst:
- List Belgian Members. Ik verhoop dat er samenwerking zal zijn. Andries Van den Abeele (talk) 17:00, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- Dat is een lijst die teruggaat tot 2008. Velen van hen zijn niet meer bereikbaar of niet meer geïnteresseerd (ik heb hen in de voorbije 2 jaar 2x proberen te bereiken). Daarom is het geen slecht idee om eens opnieuw te beginnen MADe (talk) 17:35, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
| Dear Andries Van den Abeele,
Welcome on the the wiki of Wikimedia Belgium!
- This wiki is intended for the creation of this association in Belgium and for the organization and projects of this future association. Wikimedia Belgium will largely focus on projects in Belgium, but not only there. In the center of Belgium is the city of Brussels, with here the political centre of the European Union, and we may get therefore a prominent role in Europe. As the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has likely not enough users for an independent association we want may also focus on supporting projects in Luxembourg.
- This wiki is multilingual. We try as much as possible to make texts available in English, Dutch and French, and in some cases also in German. We can use your help! Regularly check Wikimedia:Translation requests to see if translations are needed.
- Please include on your user page which languages you speak (use Babel), what your home wiki is if you are also active on another Wikimedia project and how we can reach you. Register preferably an e-mail address in your preferences and allow other users to send you something.
Welkom! · Bienvenue ! · Welcome! · Willkommen! - Romaine (talk) 23:11, 21 August 2012 (UTC)